Most disasters give us some warning, and you’ll want all the warning you can get. Here’s how…
- Sign up to receive phone, email, or text notices when emergencies are happening or about to happen at home or at work.
Email and SMS Weather Alert Services (National Weather Service)
- Want weather alerts sent to your email or phone? NWS doesn’t do that anymore – but it’s got a list of sources for you.
- Sign up for notifications about outages and service alerts.
Here are other local alerts to sign up for:
- Anaheim Alert
- Irvine iAlert
- Alert LA County
- Riverside County Early Warning Notification
- San Bernardino TENS Emergency Alerts
- Corona Emergency Notification System