Please share your thoughts on fireworks in Buena Park - take the survey here.

Street Light Issues

Reporting a Street Light Outage

In the City of Buena Park, the majority of street lighting is operated by the Southern California Edison (SCE) company. Problems with streetlights should be reported directly to SCE at their website here: Once you open that page, you should submit your request in the "Report a Street Light Outage" page.

If you prefer to speak to SCE directly, you may also call 1-800-655-4555 to speak to a SCE Customer Service Specialist.

Reporting a Intersection Safety Light Outage

Most lighting that is owned by the City is limited to intersection safety lights. These are the lights that are located at signalized intersections (traffic signals) on top of the traffic signal poles. If you notice that one of these lights are out, you can report it to a City representative by e-mailing the Public Works Department. Alternately, you can call the Public Works front counter at 714-562-3670.