Please share your thoughts on fireworks in Buena Park - take the survey here.



General encroachment permits apply to any work in the public right-of-way (ROW) that is not covered by a more specific permit.

Some examples of this work may include:

  • Widening or replacing your driveway approach
  • Repairing your sewer or water connection to a city main
  • Lane closures

If you have a question as to whether or not your work requires an encroachment permit, please call (714) 562-3670 for more information.

Applying for an Encroachment Permit

Please use this form to request a permit. At this time, there are three ways to apply for a dumpster permit:

  • In person (see address below)
  • By E-mail
  • By mail (see address below)

City of Buena Park
Department of Public Works
6650 Beach Blvd
Buena Park, CA  90622

Permit fees are determined at the time of permit approval. For information regarding fees click here. For questions about permit fees or how to obtain a permit, please contact the Engineering Services Division at (714) 562-3670.