THE SMALL BUSINESS GRANT PROGRAM IS
The District 2 Small Business Emergency Relief Grant Program is open with a second round of available funding to support businesses impacted by COVID-19 in Orange County Supervisorial District 2. Grants up to $2,500 are available to eligible businesses in Buena Park within Orange County District 2. To determine which Orange County district you are in, search your business address here.
- Have been affected by COVID-19;
- Be a for profit business located within Orange County District 2 of the City of Buena Park in a commercial or industrial space;
- Have an active Buena Park business license (minimum 3 months);
- Have 100 or fewer employees, including the owner;
- Must have average annual gross receipts of fifteen million dollars ($15,000,000) or less over the previous three years;
- The business must submit the application and all required supporting documentation;
- The business must disclose whether they have received funding from the Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL) or Payroll Protection Program (PPP) Loan); and
- The business must be in good standing.
- Additional requirements located on application
The program is now closed. Thank you to everyone that applied for this grant.
The following documents must be submitted for consideration of a grant request:
- Complete grant application
- Active City of Buena Park Business License for a minimum of three (3) months
- 2019 business and personal tax returns, or 2018 if 2019 has not been filed
- Bank statements for last two months (December 2020 and January 2021)
- Copy of lease/grant deed demonstrating proof of commercial/industrial business address
- Documentation supporting economic impact that has resulted from COVID-19 (details of economic impact, i.e., revenue loss, reduction in employee hours, layoffs, furloughs, modified business hours, etc.)
If the business received grant funding in the District 2 Small Business Emergency Relief Grant Program (Round 1), only the following documents will need to be submitted:
- Grant application
- Documentation supporting the continued economic impact from COVID-19
- Bank statements for the last two months (December 2020 and January 2021)
For more information: (714) 562-3586