The Community Development Block Grant Program (CDBG) is authorized under Title I of the Housing and Community Development Act of 1974. The Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD), through the federal budget process, allocates funds to communities who carry out the national objectives of the CDBG program: to benefit Low-Moderate Income persons, prevent or eliminate slums or blight, or to meet an urgent community need. Seventy percent (70%) of funds benefit persons of 80% median income or less. Applications for funding projects are conducted annually. The Citizen Advisory Committee makes recommendations to City Council on the projects for this program.
- 2020-2021 Consolidated Annual Performance & Evaluation Report (CAPER)
- 2021-2022 Annual Action Plan
- 2019-2020 Annual Action Plan & Substantial Amendments
- 2019-2020 Consolidated Annual Performance & Evaluation Report (CAPER)
- 2020-2024 Consolidated Plan and Annual Action Plan
- 2019-2020 Annual Action Plan
- 2018-2019 Annual Action Plan
- 2018-2019 Consolidated Annual Performance & Evaluation Report (CAPER)
- Regional Analysis of Impediments to Fair Housing Choice - Buena Park
- 2020-2024 Citizen Participation Plan
If you have any questions or need additional information, please contact Economic Development at (714)562-3586.