The Community Development Block Grant Program (CDBG) is authorized under Title I of the Housing and Community Development Act of 1974. The Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD), through the federal budget process, allocates funds to communities who carry out the national objectives of the CDBG program: to benefit Low-Moderate Income persons, prevent or eliminate slums or blight, or to meet an urgent community need. Seventy percent (70%) of funds benefit persons of 80% median income or less. Applications for funding projects are conducted annually. The Citizen Advisory Committee makes recommendations to City Council on the projects for this program.
- Draft Second Substantial Amendment to the 2015-2019 Consolidated Plan/2019-2020 Annual Action Plan
- 2019-2020 Consolidated Annual Performance & Evaluation Report (CAPER)
- Substantial Amendment to 2019-2020 Annual Action Plan
- 2020-2024 Consolidated Plan and Annual Action Plan
- 2018-2019 Consolidated Annual Performance & Evaluation Report (CAPER)
- 2019-2020 Annual Action Plan
- 2018-2019 Annual Action Plan
- Regional Analysis of Impediments to Fair Housing Choice - Buena Park
- 2020-2024 Citizen Participation Plan
For information about fair housing, including landlord-tenant issues and discrimination, please contact the Fair Housing Foundation at (800) 446-3247 or visit www.fairhousingfoundation.com.
If you have any questions or comments, please contact Economic Development at (714) 562-3586.