Thanks to a grant from the Buena Park Noon Lions and the generosity of other contributors, the Parks and Recreation Commission of the City of Buena Park is pleased to provide a limited number of scholarships for participants with economic hardships to help offset the cost of participation in youth sports programs.
Scholarships are currently available in the following City run programs:
- Youth Basketball
- P-Nut Baseball
- Youth Soccer
- Summer Sports Camps
- Summer Swim Lessons
- Applicants must be Buena Park residents. Proof of residence must be provided with the application.
- Applicants must provide proof of income in the form of the most current Tax Return.
- Participants must be an appropriate age for the program.
- Scholarship funds are available for registration fees only.
- If approved, the participant may receive a maximum of $100.00 credit per year.
- Applications will expire 1 year from receipt.
- Applications should be submitted during the registration period of the program you are applying for.
- Application can take 2-3 weeks for approval.
Complete the application form: Scholarship Application 2017/18
Attach copies of proof of address and tax return documents.
Buena Park Community Center
6688 Beach Blvd., Buena Park 90622
Attn. Michelle Van Sickle
Applications may also be scanned and e-mailed to email@example.com.
For more information, please contact the Buena Park Community Center at 714-562-3866.