City of Buena Park Purchasing Division
Welcome to the City of Buena Park's Purchasing Division. The mission of the division is to ensure that the City's requirements for goods and services are met in an accurate and timely fashion at the best overall value to the City. Purchasing is also responsible for the disposition of surplus supplies and equipment.
Thank you for your interest in doing business with the City of Buena Park.
Vendor Registration / Bid Opportunities -
The City of Buena Park utilizes an online vendor registration and bidding system to notify businesses of various bid/Request for Proposal (RFP) opportunities. The online system is powered by PlanetBids. PlanetBids™ is a web-based bid management system designed to simplify doing business with the City. Some key features and benefits of PlanetBids™ include the ability to:
- Maintain your own profile as a new or existing bidder/proposer
- Receive automatic email notifications for selected bid/RFP opportunities based on product/service categories
- Receive automatic addendum notification as a bid/RFP participant
- Search for various types of requests and addenda at any time
- Register your business through the City of Buena Park Vendor Portal with PlanetBids™
Please click on the Vendor Registration/ Bid Opportunities link to navigate to the City of Buena Park portal.
Purchasing Manager - Mark L. Averell, CPPO
Buyer - Diane Bolin
Storekeeper - John Templeton