Need help? Have questions? Confused? Here are some places you can call to get answers.
County of Orange COVID-19 Hotline at 833-426-6411; Mon-Fri 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. This hotline can connect you to the following resources:
- Orange County Health Referral Line
- Orange County Social Services Agency
- Orange County Office on Aging
- Orange County District Attorney’s Office
- Small Business Recovery
- 2-1-1 Orange County
Single-agency hotlines (* also accessible through the OC COVID-19 Hotline)
*OCHCA Health Referral Line
- 800-564-8448, Mon-Fri 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Health and medical questions about COVID-19 and other health-related issues.
Orange County Health Care Agency COVID-19 Hotline
- 714-834-2000; Mon-Fri 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.; Sat-Sun 8:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Dedicated to calls related to general questions about OC’s efforts to counter COVID-19, compliance, and enforcement. Not a replacement for the Health Referral Line, which for people who are in need of medical attention.
Orange County Operational Area EOC Public Information Hotline
- 714-628-7085; Monday-Friday 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Provides non-medical information related to state and county health orders and recommendations, compliance, and enforcement.
Children’s Hospital of Orange County (CHOC)
- 844-GET-CHOC (844-438-2462); open 24/7.
- CHOC urges parents to call their pediatrician first. This line should be reserved for those who don't have a pediatrician or whose pediatrician’s office is closed.
*OC Social Services Service Center
- 800-281-9799; Mon-Fri 6:30 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.; Sat 7:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- General relief, risk benefits, Medi-Cal, CalFresh, CalWORKs.
OC Social Services – Adult Services
- 714-825-3000 x4; Mon-Fri 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Immediate needs for In-Home Supportive Services recipients.
- 211 or 888-600-4357; open 24/7.
- Connects you with a live, highly-trained Information & Referral Specialist who will help you navigate through your situation by assessing your needs and then matching you to the most appropriate resources in your community. Or, visit their COVID-19 Information & Resource page.
*Economic & Business Recovery Call Center
- 714-480-6500; Mon-Fri 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Business impacts, relief, and recovery.
*OC District Attorney’s Office Coronavirus Scam Hotline
- 714-834-3482; open 24/7.
- COVID-19-related scams, frauds, or price-gouging.
- 714-834-2500; Mon-Fri 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Vital records services; official record copies; DBAs; notary registrations.