City Hall, the Police Department front counter, and the Community Center re-opened on May 11th with normal business hours and several safety measures in place to protect both the public and employees.
- Guests are “metered” to public counters, such that there is only one customer at a counter at any given time.
- Visitors “in queue” are asked to wait outside City Hall until their respective counter is available.
- All employees, visitors, and contractors must enter through the main entrance.
- Staff is checking the forehead temperature of all employees and visitors (general public, vendors, contractors, etc.), who enter City facilities.
- Employees and visitors must wear face coverings, limit person-to-person contact, wash their hands frequently, and continue physical distancing practices.
- Physical plexiglass sneeze barriers are installed on all public counters around City facilities.
If you can, please conduct your City business electronically or by phone.
The City Yard is open for business. A plexiglass barrier is installed on the reception desk. Please wear face covering when you enter.
EHLERS EVENT CENTER / SENIOR CENTER
The Senior Center remains closed to protect our senior population. Regular recreation programs are cancelled until further notice.
Parks are open for walking or other active pursuits. Playground and exercise equipment is not available. Please maintain proper physical distancing and avoid joining or forming large groups.
Restrooms are open at Bellis, Smith Murphy, San Marino, Larwin, and Boisseranc parks.