The Traffic and Transportation Commission shall consist of five members who are residents of the City, having an interest in matters relating to transportation and traffic, and having good working knowledge through either employment or personal interest in local and regional transportation and traffic concepts and issues.
- Kathleen Anderson ~ District 1 ~ Chair
- Tom Woodward ~ District 3 ~ Vice-Chair
- Bruce Johnson ~ District 1, Representing District 2 ~ Commissioner
- Felix Lopez ~ District 4 ~ Commissioner
- Bob Mote ~ District 5 ~ Commissioner
- Erik Bombela ~ District 5, At Large ~ Commissioner
Meetings are held quarterly on the first Thursday of February, May, August and November at 6:30 p.m.
General Purpose and Duties
- To act in an advisory capacity to the City Council in the review and development of systems, facilities, plans, policies and programs concerning rail, bus, truck and automobile transportation within the City and/or affecting the City.
- To assist all agencies in providing input into the planning and implementation process of transportation systems within the City and/or affecting the City.
- To receive complaints having to do with traffic matters and to recommend solutions.
- To recommend ways and means for improving traffic conditions and the administration and enforcement of traffic laws, codes and regulations.
Terms of Office
Members shall be appointed by the Mayor with approval of the City Council for a term of three years.
Chairman and Vice-Chairman shall be selected in January of each year by a majority of the commissioners and shall serve for one year.
Buena Park City Code
Public Works Department
Agenda and Minutes