Graffiti Hotline: (714) 821-8658 Click here to report graffiti online.
- To report graffiti on freeways, please call CalTrans at (949) 724-2500 or visit www.dot.ca.gov.
- To report graffiti on flood control channels please call the O.C. Flood District Control
Division at (714) 834-3400 or visit www.ocflood.com .
- To report graffiti on railroad tracks between Dale St. and Knott Ave., south of Auto Center Dr. please call (888) 877-7267 or visit www.up.com.
- To report graffiti on railroad tracks between Beach Blvd. and Dale St., north of Artesia Blvd., please call (909) 386-4140 or visit www.bnsf.com.
The Community Services Department provides a complete Graffiti Removal Program to eradicate graffiti within the city using all available resources and reasonable efforts.
Goals and Objectives:
The goals and objectives of the program are to make the best community possible by eliminating the visual blight of graffiti and to provide immediate and lasting solutions.
The City's Services are:
- Provide the residents of the community with a complete and citywide anti-graffiti program and accept zero tolerance toward graffiti and the graffiti offender.
- Provide a 24-hour graffiti hotline for quick reporting and responding purposes so that everyone can call the graffiti hotline anytime and leave the address of the vandalism.
- Remove graffiti from the first floor of any public structure, which faces the street. Remove graffiti as quickly as possible except for rainy days and holidays.
- Encourage all private property owners, such as commercial and apartment complexes, to remove graffiti from their private property as soon as possible.
- Provide donated or recycled paint as it becomes available to all residents as needed to remove graffiti on private property.
- Track and keep graffiti removal records daily and report these activities to the City Council.
Last updated: 4/28/2016 3:46:11 PM