Now Accepting Nominations
The Beautification-Environmental Commission awards program aims to recognize residents who take pride in living in Buena Park! The City of Buena Park is now accepting nominations for properties that display beautifully landscaped lawns, well kept homes and buildings with unique features that enhance neighborhoods in Buena Park.
- Homes or Businesses that display beautifully landscaped frontages
- Landscaping with the use of drought tolerant plants
- Environment friendly landscaping or features
- Building features that make the structure aesthetically pleasing
- Unique special details that make the building stand out
Please identify the home or building address, photographs are encouraged.
Please submit your nomination via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Elizabeth Genera at the Public Works Department (714) 562-3655.
NOMINATION PERIOD: MONDAY, JULY 26 THROUGH FRIDAY, AUGUST 13, 2021
NOMINATION DEADLINE: FRIDAY, AUGUST 13 AT 5 PM
BEC JUDGING BUS TOUR: SATURDAY, AUGUST 21 AT 9 AM
AWARDS PRESENTED: CITY COUNCIL MEETING, TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 14 AT 5 PM