UTILITY ASSISTANCE UP TO $1,000
Need help paying your utility bills?
Buena Park, Calif. - The City is opening a Utility Assistance Program providing assistance for residents impacted by COVID-19 who need help paying their past due utility bill(s). The utility assistance is for up to three months with a maximum of $1,000. This program opens Tuesday, February 16, 2021.
Applications are accepted starting at 8 a.m. on February 16, in-person at City Hall on a first-come, first-serve system. Download an application or pick one up in person at City Hall.
Qualified applicants must a minimum meet:
- Current household income at or below 80% of the Orange County Median Income:
- Income/wages must have been impacted by COVID-19 after March 15, 2020
- Utility bill(s) must be past due
- Must be a U.S. Citizen and Buena Park resident
- Must not have applied to or been approved for the City's Rental Assistance Program. Must not have received or be receiving utility assistance from another agency or non-profit between March 15, 2020 and the date of submitted application
For more - (714) 562-3588